We are the Business Improvement District in Edmonds, Washington.
Following are a list of committees formed to execute the 2018 Work Plan. All Ed! members in good standing are encouraged to get involved and join a committee. Contact Kiersten@EdmondsDowntown.org for more information.
1. Administration—this committee will work on the 2019 Workplan and budget, due to the City Council in October 2018. They will also work on next steps for the non-profit, including installation of administration and agency agreement with the City. Also manages contracted program manager. Chair – Kiersten Christensen (Board), Jenny Shore (Board), Pam Stuller (Ed! member)
2. Communication & Outreach—this committee will focus on productive member engagement and communication. Chair—Apple Catha (Board), Matt McCulloch (Board), Mary Kay Sneeringer(Board), James Spangler (Board), Judy Salinas (Ed! member)
3. Marketing—this committee will drive the website content strategy and implement a digital plan to continue increasing website traffic to benefit member businesses, and will run holiday marketing. Chair – Kimberly Koenig (Ed! member), Kiersten Christensen (Board), Petra Rousu (Board), Mark VonGunten (Board), Pam Stuller (Ed! member)
4. Professional Business Resources—this committee will identify and implement services beneficial to all members. Chair – Apple Catha (Board), Mary Kay Sneeringer (Board), Matt McCulloch (Board) Jacob Comstock (Ed! member)
5. Appearance & Environment—this committee will identify ways to improve pedestrian and vehicle safety, make improvements to parking and city beautification. Chair – Clayton Moss (Board), Petra Rousu (Board), Mark VonGunten (Board), James Spangler (Board). Umbrella sub-committee Chair – Pam Stuller, Petra Rousu
6. Grant Program – this committee makes the public aware of the Grant Program and reviews initial Letters of Inquiry from members requesting a grant. Chair – Mary Kay Sneeringer (Board), Jenny Shore (Board), Natalie-Pascale Boisseau (Ed! Member), Pam Stuller (Ed! member)
7. 2019 Workplan & Budget – due to City Council October 2018. Chair- Kiersten Christensen (Board) and all Committee Member Representatives