We are the Business Improvement District in Edmonds, Washington.
Following are a list of committees formed to execute the 2017 Work Plan. Members are encouraged to get involved and join a committee. Contact Kimberly@edmondsdowntown.org for more information.
1. Administration—this committee will work on the 2018 Workplan and budget, due to the City Council in October 2017. They will also work on next steps for the non-profit, including installation of administration and agency agreement with the City. Also manages contracted administrator. Chair – Kiersten Christensen, Kimberly Koenig, Pam Stuller
2. Communication & Outreach—this committee will focus on productive member engagement and communication. Chair—Apple Catha, John Rankin, Matt McCulloch
3. Marketing—this committee will implement a digital plan to continue increasing website traffic, and will run the transit ad campaign in May. Chair – Kimberly Koenig, Kiersten Christensen, Jacob Comstock, Petra Rousu, Mark VonGunten
4. Professional Business Resources—this committee will identify and begin to implement services beneficial to all members; as part of this, the website will be continually updated to benefit member businesses. Chair – Apple Catha, Jacob Comstock, Mary Kay Sneeringer
5. Appearance & Environment—this committee will identify ways to improve pedestrian and vehicle safety, make improvements to parking and city beautification. Chair – Clayton Moss, Cadence Clyborne, John Rankin, Petra Rousu, Mark VonGunten. Umbrella sub-committee Chair – Pam Stuller, Petra Rousu, Clayton Moss
6. Grant Program – this committee makes the public aware of the Grant Program and application deadlines. Chair – Clayton Moss
7. 2018 Workplan & Budget – due to City Council October 2017. Chair- Cadence Clyborne and all Committee Member Representatives