We are the Business Improvement District in Edmonds, Washington.
Following are a list of committees formed to execute the 2020 Work Plan. All Ed! members in good standing are encouraged to get involved and join a committee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. Administration—this committee will work on the 2020 Workplan and budget, due to the City Council in October 2018. They will also work on next steps for the non-profit, including installation of administration and agency agreement with the City. Also manages contracted program manager. Chair – Matt McCulloch (Board), Cheryl Farrish (Board), Pam Stuller (Board), Jenny Shore (Board)
2. Communication & Outreach—this committee will focus on productive member engagement and communication. Chair—Apple Catha (Board), Matt McCulloch (Board), Mary Kay Sneeringer (Ed! member), Carol Sheldon (Board)
3. Marketing—this committee will drive the website content strategy and implement a digital plan to continue increasing website traffic to benefit member businesses, and will run holiday marketing. Chair – Kimberly Koenig (Ed! member), Kiersten Christensen (Ed! member), Mark VonGunten (Board), Pam Stuller (Board), Kali Kelnero (Board)
4. Appearance & Environment—this committee will identify ways to improve pedestrian and vehicle safety, make improvements to parking and city beautification. Mark VonGunten (Board), Pam Stuller (Board), Cheryl Farrish (Board) Clayton Moss (Ed! member). Umbrella sub-committee Chair – Pam Stuller
5. Grant Program – this committee makes the public aware of the Grant Program and reviews initial Letters of Inquiry from members requesting a grant. Jenny Shore (Board), Natalie-Pascale Boisseau (Ed! Member), Pam Stuller (Board)
6. 2021 Work Plan & Budget – due to City Council October 2020. Chair- Matt McCulloch (Board) and all Committee Member Representatives